Worries

Assalamualaikum

Well, broadband is not behaving well currently, so I decided to do my assignment later. When I'm back in Kajang.

I am positively worried of myself. Less then two weeks left and my appetite has been declining super fast since..um.. Monday. Should I blame it on the Laksa Penang at Mid Valley Food Court? It's not that I am having a not-so-good time that I don't feel like eating. In fact, Monday was when I actually laughed a lot and had fun after some very-depressing time. I went out with Bibik and her two friends and it was awesome. We laughed macam nak pengsan while searching for an empty parking lot. And bed-talked later at her friend's and ended with Bibik skipping class because it was too late for her to go, anyway. Bibik bought me chicken strips from BBQ Chicken and Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks because I was a bit down due to my um.. problem. I have such a wonderful younger sister, you have to remind me to buy her something when my first paycheck comes out. But I realized that that was about everything I ate that day.

Tuesday saw me sipping sup tulang and one piece of begedil for lunch and not-finishing my kuetiaw goreng for dinner. Wednesday was when I had GCB for lunch and didn't finish the fries and eating half of roti telur for dinner (I agreed to go for dinner because Boyot was threatening me). Thursday, I ate three small pieces of chicken for lunch and no dinner at all. Friday, we had lunch at O'Briens where I only managed to finish half of my chicken wrap and I only took a couple of sip of my Maggi Sup. The thing is, I feel hungry yet I don't feel like eating anything. And the weird thing is my ring is tightening around my finger. It even leave marks on it now. Well anyway, I'm worried because less than two weeks left and I am supposed to be keeping fit.

I told you, you wouldn't want to listen to my worries.

So on a happy note, if everything goes well, I'm returning to wonderland this Thursday. Yes, Thursday. And I haven't shop for anything.

I see you later then, when I'm less worried.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: