Birthday Wishlist

Birthday Wishlist

Assalamualaikum

Been long since I have a free Wednesday morning. Got a few nightmares last night. Involving my best friend got murdered by my ex-schoolmate and people suspected me because I was seen fighting with her a few weeks before. Duh~

Well, 3 days left before semester is over. I still need to go and finish my graduation project today, take my Japanese language paper tomorrow and go to Korea University on Friday for the interview. Well, I hope next Tuesday comes soon. I missed Dini a lot T.T

And oh yeah, my birthday wishlist. I almost forgot. But since I'm still too lazy to find pics right now, let me just list the whole things first. Later I'll update it again =p


BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

1. Sony PSP in lavender
I've been wanting this since a few months ago, but people were saying that it's still pretty new so you can't play downloaded games with it. You need to buy the games too. Uh well, I don't care. Somebody get me one plix =p

2. Dual Zariche +15
Ok, game talk. I wanted dual zariche since I heard Kidstar and Battousai already have one. Moshitta tried his best to trade for S grade weapon so we could upgrade it, but since we can no longer upgrade craft S weapons so it is uhm.. difficult. I mean, upgrading from A grade to ancient S grade is not cheap, you know.

3. That heart-shaped pendant I saw in Clue
I don't know if it's there anymore or not since it's the last item. And I know I should just buy it then, but buying your own jewelery is completely meaningless, don't you think? I still have a lot more things to buy than one silver pendant. Plus, birthday is coming *wink*

4. A handbag
Been ages since I got myself a new one. But I just checked Accessorize last Monday, and they got nothing nice at the moment. Well, in case you don't know what type of bags I like, uhm.. I don't like bags with long straps or handle. Because, well, I'm not that tall so wearing one will only makes me look shorter. I prefer it small. Not too small, but also not too big. Coz unlike other girls, I don't have compact powder, mascara, lip gloss and blah blah blah. The only things I put inside my bag is my wallet, my cellphone and house key.

5. Marriage proposal
Xaxaxa =D
Nah, just kidding. Told you I didn't have much I need right now. But as usual, clothes and shoes are acceptable. And you know I don't wear heels, so don't buy me one. Boots are ok. And if you are buying me clothes, can I have a long one? I mean like a long shirts or a long jumper. Practically anything long. But not too long =D

And oh yeah, pliz pliz pliz don't buy me another gigantic teddy bear. I was thinking of bringing Gina back home with me this winter break. Zatul alone has enough teddy bears to fill our house in university. So Gina have to go back to Malaysia and stay with Stitch and Rory. Well, Rory's like the only teddy I don't mind having around before. Because it's small and it didn't take up much space in my small room. And since it's small whenever I have a nasty tantrum I can just throw it around. Imagine having to throw Gina. It's heavy. Duh~ But anyway, no teddies again this year pliz. And no I'm not jealous of those who have stacks of it on their study desk. My study desk is where I put my books, my pc, my stationary, my snacks and a few other junks. But not teddies.

Uh, one more thing. Last night I dreamt that Moshitta bought me an iPod shuffle for my birthday. In blue I think. Well, since I'm no fans of iPod shuffle, I didn't even know if they've got one in blue =D. Haha, but to Moshitta : I don't want an iPod shuffle! And don't buy me one of the above things. It's not for you to buy =p

And to those who think the presents are too expensive, uhm.. can't you like throw in a few bucks each person so that you people can buy it for me plix. Everybody in SE can give like 10000 won (USD 10) each person and then you can get me the zariche. Brilliant idea, right? No? Oh ok then. Just don't kick me out of the clan. I don't want to have to join IG :D

Kk I need to go to the bath and get ready to go over to Norsi's. We need to finish our graduation project today.

Till then =)

0 comments: