The Visit From a Friend

The Visit From a Friend

Assalamualaikum

Ok, I originally planned to update this tomorrow since I'm too lazy to find any pics to post right now. But just now when I checked our ally's forum, I actually screamed. Uh well, before any word else, let's just welcome Zorasesuriel!!!!

Well, uhm ok. To those that don't know (well I bet a lot of you don't =p) Zora is one of the active pvpers in our ally. And a good friend of us people in Soul Essence. He posted Dini's pic on our ally forum, letting me know that he read this. This and exactly this!!! I'm speechless. I just don't know what to say. I'm excited that he really took the time to read this. Yet I'm a bit embarassed knowing that my writing skills, not to mention my English, is not that good. And oh well, it's a lot of tosh, really. Girls' talk. Nothing much about video games which is a complete opposite of the heavy-gamer image I have.

Anyway, thanks Zora for visiting. I promise I'll write in English from now on so you can understand me :p.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:



Freena S said...

uit..
mane dpt bende tu?