Monday

Monday

Assalamualaikum

There are 2 times when you almost always miss people most.

1. When it's raining or when it's cold.
2. When you are sick.

Well, outside is minus 2 degrees and I got a sore throat. Does it count as an excuse to miss somebody =p


I know it's just 2 days since the winter break started but I can't seem to able to stop myself from logging in to doumi.dongyang to check my grades. Ok, CAM and graduation project is not going to be up in another week since we haven't even submit our projects but I keep thinking that maybe other subjects may be up already. Damn. Maybe I should just chill for a week or 2 and do something else instead of stressing myself over the results.


Ok, checklist final things to do on Monday.

1. Send out CAM projects
2. Submit grad project's report
3. Repair my purple specs.
4. Activate my online money transfer
5. Go to Namdaemun for the last time
6. Empty the fridge
7. Go to McD's
8. Finish packing

And I'm going to be ready for home *grin.grin* =)



1 comments:



Anonymous said...

mennnss...u go beck tommorrows?? =((
denn don't foget to come loterria tomorrrouw
we weill miss u!!