Another Weekend Out

Assalamualaikum

Another great weekend out starting with Mosh, Vincent and I sunbathing at the City Hall grassy lawn at 2 p.m while watching the performance from various country, eating and drinking chocolate at a chocolatier at Hongdae, topped with us getting the wrong bus home and missed dinner because by the time we arrived, it was already eleven. My head was all dizzy from the bus ride and the taxi ride made it no better. I still had a headache when I woke up this morning so I decided to give myself a head massage. Feeling better. The weather yesterday was not too hot that you would sweat but bright enough to make me worry about getting burned. My face is already relatively darker and there are some pimples making its way out. But nothing major. Phewww.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: