Happy Teachers' Day

Assalamualaikum

I can't seem to be able to make up my mind on whether or not I'm good at waiting. At times I can wait 3 hours straight for an appointment and won't complain. Other times, such as now, I tend to refuse to do anything else till the waiting ends. Distraction. I need distraction. Badly. Huge one. Such as Movers and Fakers. Or maybe I should go to Kangnam and just grab the book.

What about the little project then? On hold. I have no sewing kit :p.

Oh Happy Teachers' Day. My parents were both teachers and one of my elder sisters is a teacher too. So is my little sister, Bibik, if you count part-timer at Kumon as teacher. But to me, each and everyone of the people surrounding me is a teacher. They taught me big and little things about life. Things I'll never know if I live on my own. You might be my enemy, you might be my friends and still you are my teacher. Thank you and thank you and thank you. Every one of you has helped in shaping the person I am today. And although I'm not near perfect enough a person, I hope I am at least a better one than I would be without you people.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: