You're Perfect

Assalamualaikum

I did tell you I am semi-good at waiting kan. Now I have butterflies all over my stomach waiting for next week to come. Moshitta found my anxiety amusing. He doesn't see any reason for me to get all nervous for a day.

Anyway, I updated my iTunes yesterday and I just realized it started finding all music files in my computer again. So when I listened to my iPod on my bus ride I started to listen to all kinds of songs I never knew I have. Um.. one of it is the OST of The Clique. The one I posted on my fb wall. I like the song. About the insecurity of someone who is supposed to be just perfect. Oh well, I guess it depends on whether you measure perfection absolutely or relatively. Of course when you measure it absolutely, no one is absolutely perfect. But sometimes we do meet people who are relatively perfect when measured according to certain frames. Beauty frame, wealth frame, charisma frame and so on and so forth. I don't think everyone was born an average in all aspects. There must be something they are supposed to be good at. Maybe they just haven't found it yet.

You gotta know, so I'm gonna tell you.
You're perfect.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: