Syukur :)

Assalamualaikum

I'm not really good at teamwork. Don't get me wrong. It doesn't mean I'm not good at co-operating with my co-workers. More in a sense that if my teammates slack off, I won't mind. Instead I'll put a whole lot of extra effort to get the job done as if it was done by the whole team instead of me alone. Not good since it didn't work well during our measurement lab when I was in DYTC. We got 3 or 4 people in our group. 1 showed up just once. Another was always late when he decided to show up. And the other always got out in the middle of the class. And since I was the type that does not mind, I did all the measuring test on my own and let them all copy my result. I was thinking as long as our group's results were good I'd be getting good grade. But, no. The instructor insisted that if your teammates slack off, it would affect your grade too. So it is your responsibility to urge your teammates to work hard. At twenty years old, I thought that was a bit unfair, since you could try to persuade them to come, but in the end it was up to them whether or not they would want to go. At twenty four years old, I think maybe the instructor was right. There is a reason why people do groupwork. The reason being you can never do it just as good on your own.

Alhamdulillah for everything. Serius. Saya bersyukur dengan segala apa yang saya ada. Kalau kamu mimpi makan pringles di malam hari; pringles yang heboh satu malaysia persoalkan status halalnya. Lalu kamu bangun dari tidur with the rich smell of sour and cream still lingering as if it was real. And when you go out you see the green bottle on the shelf of the shop. Along with the halal symbol from Jakim. Haruslah kamu rasa bersyukur kan? Rezeki. Saya beli dua botol. Alhamdulillah di atas semua kurniaan.

Assalamualaikum :)

0 comments: