Gloomy Days

Assalamualaikum

Why do I always feel like going out and jumping around on rainy days? Probably because rainy days bring the lowly, gloomy mood. And to chase those away I have to do something active.

Saya menonton Adamaya episod terakhir hari ini. Sebab sepanjang minggu lepas tak boleh online tv3. Kenapa entah. Oh tapi episod akhir Adamaya taught me something new, gave me a new perspective. Memandang seorang lelaki bernama suami dari sudut yang saya terlupa memandang sebelum ini. Ya, saya tahu syurga seorang isteri itu terletak pada seorang suami. But rather than seeing it as layak-atau-tidak-seorang-isteri-itu-mendapat-syurga-itu-terpulang-kepada-keredhaan-suami I now see it as syurga seorang isteri itu ialah suami. Her husband is her paradise. Her joy and her happiness. Seorang isteri tak melayan seorang suami dengan baik sebab mengharapkan balasan syurga, but rather kerana seorang suami itu syurganya, kebahagiaannya. See. Macam sangat dalam. Sila berubah topik segera. Kalau tak nanti Saida Munira akan bertanyakan soalan lebih dalam. :D

I am bad at remembering faces. I picked this from both my parents, I think. Often there are times when people stop to say hi to me on the street and had a chat, and even after they leave I can seem to remember where did I meet them. Cruel kan?

The other day I was in the subway, and sitting not-exactly-across to me is a guy I think I met somewhere before. My mind was signaling that he is someone I met at somewhere important but I just can't seem to remember. I wanted to greet him but thought what if I got the wrong person. I tried to give him a small smile before I got off the train, but he was looking somewhere else. What if he's a future employer? The person who interviewed me? Ouch.

Anyway, after fourteen days, I just realized yesterday who was the girl that greeted me at the hospital the other day. I walked in and she waved excitedly at me, beckoning me to sit with her and her other chinese friends. I came and sat with them, having no idea what they were talking about since they spoke chinese. I kept thinking where did she know me considering the chinese candidates kept a lot to themselves during the interview. Yesterday it hit me. She was the girl that asked how was the interview when I was about to leave. I gave her some tips about what the interviewers might ask. Oh, well. You know, Didi, instead of having a phone that show name and cgpa when pointed to certain people, I wish it could show name and tell us where we met them before :D

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: