My Little Project

Assalamualaikum

Oohh I forgot to mention that I just got a fabulous idea on my bus ride home yesterday. Many people sure know just how many clothes I've got. My fellow coursemate Yus, once claimed that he can never remembered if I worn a particular top before considering I have too many. Well, I have to say it's not as many as most girls have. And I threw away many of them when I packed last year, leaving me with approximately 2 boxes and 2 cabin luggages. One of the boxes are the winter wear and sweaters and jumpers. So yes, I don't think that is too many. You should know how happy I was seeing that it's not as many as others thought. When I told Moshitta, he said that I was just happy since it indicates that I can still buy more new clothes. Well, that is partly true. But I'm also happy because not all girls can claim that they don't have much outfits. Yay.

Anyway, about the supposed-to-be fabulous idea. I do have lots of oversized clothes. Moshitta hates them because they are too big for me. I love it because.. um well.. it is too big for me. Too big equals to comfy. There is rarely anything more comfortable to wear in the lab or workshop than the oversized stuffs. But now that I don't go to lab and workshop anymore (not to mention haven't been wearing sneakers for 2 months plus) and since I'm in need of new clothes (did I mention that the day before playday I sat among the piles of clothes I own and failed to find the one that I like much to wear?), I think I'll revamp my clothes. Yeah. Sort of cutting it and turning it into a totally different outfit. Don't worry, I have zero experience at making clothes. Unless you count stitching hems. But I succeeded once in re-making my kebaya. And I have tons of experience in cutting aluminum and L-frame, welding, drilling and putting the screws in place. Cutting clothes won't be a problem kan?

The first I'll work at is my dark green BBQ outfit. I already have something in mind for it. If I succeed I'll show it to you. If not, I guess I'll just have to buy the 5000 won light brown dress I saw yesterday as replacement. Tee-hee :p

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: