Post-Weekend

Assalamualaikum

Post-weekend blast. Er blom habis lagi weekend. Tapi tak apa. Kita update hari ini juga. After lunch and nap over at Mekdi's we went out after maghrib for shopping spree. Er or rather, we accompanied Moshitta for his shopping spree. H&M got a bunch of nice clothes at a not-so-overrated price. Mekdi eyed a really cool bag. We both purposedly avoided Forever 21. Gilakah? We both don't have a 2 million won paycheck ok. At least not yet. So we were relieved to go to the men's floor at SPAO and watch Moshitta shopped. Ok it was kind of nice taking this and that from the rack and tried it and bring everything to the cashier without having to calculate whether or not we'll be overspending. Working is kind of fun in this perspective.

Went for badminton-playing the next day with Moshitta and Vincent. Badan macam nak berpecah-belah sekarang juga. Been what, 2 months since I last been on the court. And I didn't even wear my sport shoes so my feet ache from the running around. The three of us went for lunch afterwards at Otsal. We got half tandoori chicken, tandoori chicken roll, biryani, butter naan and lamb vindaloo. Makan sampai nak pengsan lalu balik dan tidur.

Oh ya, during lunch with Mekdi, we talked a bit about my playday. Mekdi told me that the only way to feel better about the ride is to let go. Do NOT, she said, hold tightly to the handbars. Just let go and let yourself fall freely. Uh well, apparently I hate having to let go and let myself out of control.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: