Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves

Assalamualaikum

I was just thinking of going to see the autumn leaves a few days ago. And today I saw a park full of them on our way to Gwangmyeong, searching for the supposedly nearest LG Telecom's office. But no biggie, I get to see the leaves after all.

Last year, autumn passed just like that to me. I was so busy with school and stuffs that I didn't get the time to go see any. So did the spring. And on summer there's nothing to see. I like winter. I don't know why it always reminds me of theme parks. Must be because my first winter here, we went to Everland. It was super cold and we weren't that adjusted with the weather. Linda and Zatul dragged me for the roller-coaster ride. The one with the double Os. I was so scared that I couldn't even screamed like they both did. And by the time I finished taking my second ride which was the swinging and spinning ride (I can't remember the name), I vomit there and then. And afterwards they didn't dare to push me to take any ride anymore. Oh, well. Except the Columbus ride. And you know I won't ever talk about that anymore. Uh~

I had a great summer. And I am looking forward to a great autumn too. And I think I'm already off to a great start. Though I'm going to be a bit busy these few weeks with my graduation projects and exams, I think I might be able to steal some times off my not-that-packed schedule and plan a picnic with friends. We can reminisce our first autumn here when we all went having a stroll at Seoul Park and took silly pictures and ate the uhmm.. not-that-delicious corn for breaking the fast, though we won't be fasting if we go this time. Ke korang dah ade orang lain nak ajak pegi, so dah tanak gi ngan aku dah? :p

Anyway, it's already 4.26p.m. I want to lie down a bit before preparing dinner and get to homeworks. Autumn is a bit cold and I need lots of food. Only that since I have a toothache right now, I can't be eating much. And why is it now of all time that I want to eat cakes, chocolates, patbingsu, cookies and all the sweet things?? Duh~

And oh yeah, on my way home after meeting with our lecturer about our graduation project, Hyo-seok oppa called me from the students' cafe. Asked me to join him and his friends eating kimbab and snacks. Been a few times since he asked me, really. But I'd been telling him that I was fasting. Not a lie. I was fasting, was I not? But now that he knew Ramadhan is over, telling him I'm still fasting will lead to another complicated explanation of why I am fasting. So instead, I told him that my boyfriend is coming over, though obviously he isn't. Lies. I know. I hate to have to lie. But later on, I will have to lie even more when he asked me next time. I mean, I can't just tell him that I hate the idea of having to eat while looking at hams and porks in front of me, can I? Besides, 난 애인 있거든. I know he never meant to hit on me, but going out with another guy for lunch or dinner or even snacks just doesn't seem right.

Till then.

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum...bleh terjumpa sini la plak..selamat hari raya

Totin Jamain said...

lusa dah balek indon!!
hwaa

Freena S said...

patbingsu tu amende..