1st Week of Semester

1st Week of Semester

Assalamualaikum

Macam semakin malas update kan? Bukan malas. Kerja sangat banyak. Often time minggu pertama jadi sangat horror sebab kena susun atur kelas. I did say I hate choosing kan? Choosing which classes to go to for the semester is part of it. Ditambah pulak dengan masalah abeek. Naik turun office tak payah cerita la. Ke sana ke mari. Stammering to plead for class change. For the 1st three days I found myself going out to school early and wander the Hana Square on my own because I can't seem to decide which class I should go to. Macam sangat loser bila dah buat plan ni, tapi dengar berita macam-macam maka tukar plan. Kalau lagi sekali saya kena tengok senarai subjek dan cuba membahagi subjek tersebut sama rata setiap semester, saya boleh muntah-muntah.

Tekanan tak payah cerita la. Often I feel like crying. Badan macam nak terpecah-belah yet there's no one to give a kindly hug. 5 years ago, I was just a stupid schoolgirl who loved to blab about my relationship problems and cry nonstop all night because of it like it's the only thing that matters. Now looking back, I realize how foolish I was at that time and how many things that matter much much much much more than just that.

When I was just a kid at the age of 6 or 7, I dreamed big. When I was a teenager at the age of 16 I said I want to be the extraordinaire. And now I am 22 and I have no idea if I can really be great. Sigh.

0 comments: